In 2016, the Atlanta Social Club was founded to help connect the women of Atlanta. As we get older, it becomes increasingly more difficult to maintain a social life. You move to a new city. You're working a lot. You lose touch with old friends. That's where we come in, to help rejuvenate your social life, with organized events, centered in friendship, with your interests at heart.
Developing meaningful and lasting relationships between women in Atlanta that benefit our community by providing opportunities for friendship, promoting health and wellness, and dedicating efforts to charities.
What We've Achieved
- Connected 4,000+ women in Atlanta;
- Organized social events in the newest places around Atlanta;
- Set up health & wellness events, such as yoga, hikes, and barre classes;
- Offered opportunities to volunteer for organizations that give back to the Atlanta community;
- Partnered with local and global brands to raise awareness among our private club.